Assam PSC Medical Staff Registrar Exam Syllabus is available here to download. Candidates can check the syllabus from our page. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs are applying for these posts. Candidates who are going to apply for Assam PSC Medical Staff Recuitment can check the syllabus from here. Government job seekers are requested to visit us regularly for more latest job updates . To prepare for any exam, one need to know its syllabus and the exam pattern. The syllabus is a document which provides all the list of topics which must be studied by the candidates and from which the questions shall be asked in the examination.
Assam PSC Medical Staff Syllabus 2016
Assam Public Service Commission is going to recruit 208 eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Registrar, Resident Physician, Resident Surgeon, Demonstrator and various other posts. Assam Public Service Commission is an autonomous body which was created by the Constitution of India. APSC came into existence on 01st April 1937 by the Chairman Mr. James Hezelett. Under the Articles 318, Governor of Assam has conferred all the powers. Assam PSC deals with all the matters of the state and enables them to discharge their duties in a fair manner.
APSC Medical Staff Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization : Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the Post : Registrar, Resident Surgeon, Resident Physician, Demonstrator etc.
No.of Posts : 208 Posts
Official Website : www.apsc.nic.in
Job Location : Assam
APSC Medical Staff Syllabus 2016
Assam PSC Registrar – Syllabus
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Mental Health
- Pediatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Nursing Management
- Community Health Nursing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- First Aid
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Personal Hygiene
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing etc.
APSC Medical Staff – Microbiology Syllabus
- Gram staining of pure bacterial culture .
- Isolation of the Bacteria on nutrient agar plate from water, air, skin, teeth samples .
- Bacterial capsule staining .
- The demonstration, uses, & care of microbiological equipment .
- Simple staining of Bacterial pure culture .
- Identification of spore-producing the capacity of pure bacterial culture & its comparison with any endospore-producing bacteria
APSC Medical Staff – Biochemistry Syllabus
- Qualitative analysis of the Carbohydrates, Proteins, Urea, Creatinine, Cholesterol
- Colorimetric estimation of proteins by biuret method
- Extraction of total lipids by Folch Method
- Determination saponification value of fats
- Determination of Acid value of fats
- Preparation of starch from potato and its hydrolysis by salivary amylase .