All of you are happy to know about Maharashtra Force Guard Recruitment 2017 -2018 Notification for 500 Vacancies.you should be done from 12th Class / HSC from any recognized institution board with a minimum pass percentage of marks to Maharashtra Force Guard Notification 2017.Eligible candidates can apply online from Avilable now to 13 october 2017
Maharashtra Force Guard Recruitment 2017 –2018 ( 500 Vacancies)
To apply for Maharashtra Force Guarding Notification 2017, you should have with minimum passed percentage marks to complete 12th class / HSC from any recognized institution / board. The minimum and maximum age limit should be between 18 to 28 years as per the expiry date of the application. Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, pHs, PWDs, women and all others will get reservation up to 10 years in the maximum age limit according to the norms of Maharashtra Government.To apply for the Maharashtra Force Guard Ad 2017, the search job is required to pay a non-payable application fee of Rs. 200 / – through NEFT. All the selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 14000..MSCC Force Guard is an easy process to submit online application form 2017 and detailed procedure for this has been explained in this blog post.
Maharashtra Force Guard Recruitment 2017 –2018
Name of The Organization: Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC)
No of Posts: Force Guard Posts
Total Vacancies: 500 Posts
Selection Process :Personal Interview
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra Force Guard Recruitment 2017 –2018
With minimum passing percentage marks for applying for 12th Class / HSC, Maharashtra Force Guards 2017 from any recognized institution / board. Before applying, the claimant is happy to mention the official advertisement to know the eligibility of the eligibility. Those players who do not have the desired requirements are not responsible for submitting the application form.
Salary: Selection committee of Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) will provide the consolidated monthly salary of Rs.14000/- with all other additional allowances.
Age Criteria: Age group of the job seekers must attain in between 18 to 28 years as on the last date of application submission.
How to Apply Maharashtra Force Guard Vacancy 2017-2018
- Contenders at first login to MSSC official website mahasecurity.gov.in
- Go to recruitment area and download the official advertisement of force guard
- Go through it and get the detailed information about eligibility and requirements
- Eligible candidates duly access the online application form link
- Follow the instructions to fill the form
- Enter your personal, professional information which is required
- Upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the required application fee as per your category
- Finally, click on submit button to complete the registration process
- Duly finish the application process on or before the last date
- Save your registration for future reference
This is a good opportunity for candidate who are looking Job in Border Security Force. they can check and download Maharashtra Force Guard Vacancy 2017-2018 THANK YOU & BEST OF LUCK