West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Assistant Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2017
112 post apply online.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has recently published an official advertisement to recruit 112 skilled and energiatic candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. The recruitment process has been started as the application form are released on 27th February 2017. Candidates must check Eligibility criteria before applying online for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer jobs recruitment 2017. The Candidates who wants to apply online must be completed B.Tech/BE or B.sc(Engineering) 3 years degree course from a recognized Institute approved by AICTE. After meeting the eligibility criteria candidates can fill the application form through the official website of WBSEDCL.Job seekers looking for Government Jobs in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited must fill the application form on or before the last date (27th February to 24th March 2017) Candidates can get more details like age limit, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, application process and fee details regarding WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment 2017.
WBSEDCL Asst. Engineer Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017
The WBSEDCL(West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) Assistant Engineer Exam Important dates has been given below.
|Name of Organisation||WBSEDCL|
(West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited)
|Number of Vacancies||112 Post|
(Electrical – 57 Posts, IT&C – 17 Posts & Civil – 38 Posts)
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineer Posts|
|Online Application Form Starts||27th February 2017|
|Online Application Last Date||24th March 2017|
|Exam Pattern Syllabus||Available|
|Pay Scale||Rs/.- 15600-39100/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs./- 5400/-|
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should be graduate in B.Tech/B.E, B.sc( Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering and Electronics (Combined) Power Engineering/ B.sc (H) in Physics s with 3 years‟ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply OR BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.
- Age Limit – Lower Age must be 18 Years and upper age 27 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age Relaxation – West Bengal States Candidates gets reservation in age relaxation for OBC (A) & OBC (B), 03 years For SC & ST candidates 05 years
- Nationality – Indian
Selection Procedures – Selection through GATE-2017 Score.
Application Fee – General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- through Challan. And No Fee for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped(PH) Candidates.
How to Apply for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017
- You need to visit the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, click on the link
- ” WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Online Application Form”
- Fill the application form by providing your authentic details as in your certificates.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- After that click on submit button.
- Take a printout of your application form.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27th February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24th March 2017
Important Links For :
- Notification Advertisement Link
- Apply Online – http://gatewbsedcl.eadmissions.net/
If you have any question you can leave comment in the comment box as we provided below. Our pannel team members will try to solve you problems as soon as possible. So good bye and best of luck for your result and stay in touch with us for more information about jobs recruitment. keep on happy commenting….