UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 has been released at the official website. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a notification regarding the UPSSSC Vacancy 2016-2017 for recruiting 476 well skilled and talented candidates for the post of Workshop Instructor, Statistical officers, and others posts. The online application submission for the UPSSSC Jobs 2016-2017 will be started from 21st September 2016 and the last date for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application Form submission is 15th October 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Make your career through UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 and if you are searching UP govt Jobs then stay here and apply for Latest 1585 Vacancies for 437 Cane Supervisor Posts, 672 Nalkoop Mistri and 476 Workshop Instrctor posts. Who are waiting for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh state can apply for these vacancies, only after meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects. The online application submission for the UPSSSC Jobs 2016-2017 will be started from 21st September 2016 and the last date for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application Form submission is 15th October 2016. For more details regarding the UPSSSC Jobs 2016-2017 visit the official notification at upsssc.gov.in or follow the complete details given below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is a state government organization which have the authority to conduct the various examination and appoint the eligible candidates for the posts. This organization was established in November 1988; its current head quarter is in Lucknow
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC 2016 :
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC 2017:
- For X-Ray Technician : Diploma in X-Ray from State Medical Faculty of UP or minimum required related education.
- For Assistant statistical : PG in Mathematics/eco/commerce/static diploma etc.
Age Limit for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 : Candidate’s age must lie between 21 – 40 years as on the date of application.
Vacancy Details UPSSSC 2016 :
Name of posts:
- Assistant Statistical Officer : 16 Posts.
- Electrician : 02 Posts
- Legal Assistant : 01 Post.
- Marketing Inspectors and Auction Organizer : 01 Post.
- Assistant Statistical Officer : 49 Posts.
- Assistant Coach : 13 Posts.
- Assistant Research Officer : 02 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Molding/ Foundry : 11 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Machine Shop : 38 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Lukla : 31 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Welding : 39 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Fitting/ Plumbing : 44 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Sheet Metal/ Painting : 36 Posts.
- Workshop Instructor Carpentry/ Pattern Making : 35 Posts.
- Artist Graphics : 01 Post.
- Commercial Artist : 01 Post.
- Electrician :01 Post.
- Instructor Cooking Category-I : 03 Posts.
- Proof Reader : 02 Posts.
- X-Ray Technician : 32 Posts.
- X-Ray Technician : 22 Posts.
- Assistant Statistical Officer : 03 Posts.
- Government Milk Supervisor : 62 Posts.
- Senior Milk Inspector : 15 Posts.
- Assistant Statistical Officer : 15 Posts.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Starting Date for Online Registration form : 21st September 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15th October 2016.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Read below steps to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Log on to UPSSSC official website www.upsssc.gov.in .
- Then Click on “Candidates Registration” (If not registered).
- After this click on “Submit Application form”.
- Then click on “Apply”
- Fill the application form carefully and Click on “next button”.
- Upload signature and photograph and click on submit button.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 :
- For GENERAL Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- For ST/SC Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- For PWD Candidates : Rs. 25/-
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Candidates Selection will be based on ranking in the written examination and Interview.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Result: Selected candidates can get the their result on the official website of UPSSSC