For the recruitment of 414 vacancies for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course] various courses in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force academy exam notification are being released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). On or before 4th Dec 2017 all the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the same. For detailed information regarding the UPSC CDS 1 examination just go through this article.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Details
|Total no. of Posts||414|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018|
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Age Limit
|Age limit||Academy Name|
|Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.||IMA|
|Born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.||Indian Naval Academy|
|Age should be between 20-24 years as on 01-01-2019||Air Force Academy|
|Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000||Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)|
|Born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000||Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)|
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Educational Qualification
For IMA aspirants should have the Degree from a recognized University, for Indian Naval Academy Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution, for Air Force Academy Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Selection Process
On the basis of SSB (Stage I & II) candidates will be selected.
- Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests i.e. Picture Perception
- Description Test (PP&DT) (Stage I) & Interview
- Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference (Stage II).
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Application Fee
A sum of 200 rupees is to be paid by the aspirants, the aspirants who comes in category of Females/SC/ST/PH are not supposed to pay any fees. The fees can be paid via cash, net banking or through online mode.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Application Procedure
- Go to the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Search and Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Click Here on (Part -I).
- Fill all the fields correctly and hit on continue.
- Registration-Id will be generated, it can be used further.
- Make the payment of the registration fees.
- Go back to login page and click on (Part-II).
- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill up the details and attach the things and documents required. Click on submit button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application for future reference.