This is a good news for all candidates NHAI Young Professional Recruitment 2017 – Job notification for Walk in for 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts in India.andidates are invited by govt job in up National Highway Authority Of India for Walk in Interview on 28 Oct 2017.Application form through its official [email protected]
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional Posts
Recruitment NHAI Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. NHAI invites online applications for the following Young Professional post during 2017-18.NHAI Young Professionals Recruitment was released for 170 posts.Government of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the sarkari result recruitment of total Project sarkari exam Vacancies.NHAI Recruitment 2017
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts:
Job Location: All Over India
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs (Contract basis)
Total No. of Vacancies: 170
Organization Name: National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI)
Eligibility Criteria NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit Should not exceed 32 Years.
- NHAI official Notification 2017 for more reference.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Pay Scale Details:
An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Date of Advertisement & Hosting on website: 05.10.2017.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 28.10.2017.
- Display of result at respective Field Offices of NHAI.: 28/29.10.2017.
- Date of joining (No extension of joining time is allowed): 01.11.2017.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Log on to Maharashtra Bank careers page at official website www.nhai.org.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NHAI Job
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
This is good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional If you have any questions, you can also ask as in the following comments section.Thank u all