Kerala PSC Recruitment Board has recently released a notification at their official website www.keralapsc.gov.in for 211 Vacancies of Accounts Officer, Drugs Inspector, Lecturer, LDC, Driver Grade II, Higher Secondary School Teacher & other posts . The Application filling procedure of Kerala PSC recruitment has been started. All the interested & Eligible candidates for these posts can apply Online. The last date for Online application submission is 5th October 2016.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 :
The Kerala Public Service Commission has recently released an employment news for filling vacancies of LDC, Driver, Officer in the State of Kerala. The job seekers who are interested can participate in Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment procedure . Most of all these vacancies provides an excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of KPSC Careers. So, the job holders have to apply for these jobs before losing this opportunity. The eligible Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria according to the posts can apply for the Kerala PSC Recruitment vacancies. The Applicants can get the all the recruitment information like – number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, vacancies details and how to apply for the vacancies, further in this article.
The Kerala Public Service Commission is an organization that has been created by the Indian Constitution. The Commission works as an advisory body to the Government that makes advice on every matter that is related to the civil services. It has the responsibility of publishing notifications inviting the applications from the candidates so as to make the selection of the best and most eligible candidates for various posts as required by the government. It is accountable for the proper conduction of the entire recruitment processes as per the demand of the post and shortlists the candidates fairly.
Total no. of Post : 211 Vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Range Forest Officer
- Radiographer Gr II
- Drugs Inspector
- Scientific Assistant – Electrodiagnostic
- Driver Grade II
- Assistant Tamil Translator
- Draftsman Grade II
- Mechanical Operator
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher
- Cooly Worker
- High School Assistant
- Work Supervisor
- Lecturer In Mathematics
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher
- LP School Assistant
- Junior Instructor
- Field Assistant – Health Services
- Higher Secondary School Teacher
- Pharmacist Grade II
- Refrigeration Mechanic UIP Staff Nurse Gr II
Educational Qualification : Applicants must have completed their Graduation/ PG Degree/ PhD/ 10th/ 12th or Diploma in the relevant field. Candidates can follow the official notification for post wise qualification.
- Accounts Officer :The applicant must have cleared the final examination of ICAI or ICWAI and Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory cadre in the Accounts wing of a Government/ Quasi Government.
- Radiographer Gr II : Candidate should possess Pre-Degree course and Two years certified Radiological Assistant Course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Range Forest Officer : Applicant Must possess a Degree in Science or Engineering from a University, Institution with at least subjects of Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application/ Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
Check the official Notification for detailed information related to Post-wise Eligibility Criteria.
Age Limit : The candidate’s age must lie between 18 to 36 years .
Pay Scale :
Accounts Officer : Rs. 22,360/- to Rs. 37,940/-.
Radiographer Gr II : Rs. 22,200/- to Rs. 48,000/-.
Range Forest Officer : Rs. 20,740/- to Rs. 36,140/-.
Drugs Inspector : Rs. 20,740/- to Rs. 36,140/-.
For other post’s salary details, Check the official Notification.
Last date for Online Application Form Receipt : 05th October 2016
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Kerala PSC invites eligible candidates to apply online for the KPSC Kerala Recruitment 2016 by following the Kerla PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in and after that the hard copy of the completely filled online form needed to be submitted to the given address (check notification) on or before 05th September 2016 (till 11:59 pm).
How to apply for Kerala PSC LDC, Driver Jobs 2016
Applicants have to follow the steps for KPSC Recruitment :
- First of all, Go to Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in .
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Directly use the link provided below for Kerala PSC Jobs Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, and Other Documents as per Kerala PSC LDC Driver Notification.
- Hence Carefully fills the application form with required information and.
- Finally, After duly filled application verify the details.
- Therefore, Submit the Kerala PSC Recruitment application form.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the Written/ OMR based exam and Personal Interview.
Result : Result may be declared for all the post at a time or may be one by one. Candidates should regularly check this page or KPSC official site for result declaration.